Father's day is almost here, so it's time to get Dad some stuff that he'll genuinely be excited about and that will make his quality of life better! #powerup
1. These bags from Long Wharf Supply not only look stylish, but they're made from heavy duty waxed canvas, perfect for the Dad who enjoys his weekend escapes.
2. Saturdays NYC make some of the best swim trunks around: great fit, stylish colors and durable construction. Perfect for the Dad who likes his time at the beach while also looking cool.
3. If your pops still has some hair on his head, it's time to give him a brush upgrade with Mason Pearson, a British design icon that still out performs its rivals.
4. Aurelian CBD is organically sourced from NY state and perfect for the Dad looking to combat pain and inflammation, relieve stress and anxiety, and get back to feeling like a tip-top version of himself.
5. If your father is a chef or handy in the kitchen, then you need to get him a seasoned cast iron skillet by Lodge - cooking with these things is a real game changer.
6. Is your Dad looking for versatile sneakers that are super comfortable but also look stylish and understated? Look no further - Allbirds wool runners have got him covered.
7. Aztec Noir from Carlen Perfumes is one of the best smelling fragrances ever while also boutique enough that not everyone is wearing it - your Dad will never wear another cologne after smelling this one.
8. For the rugged Dad that wants to dress down on the weekend or get his hands dirty in the woods, we swear by these short sleeved Red Kap Overalls, perfect for the warmer months.